Facebook “Birthday Bonanza”
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is Carpet Gallop Limited of Unit E Aston Road Business Park, Aston Road, Wem, Shrewsbury, SY4 5BA
2. The prize draw is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, their families agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
3. This prize draw is free to enter but internet access and your own genuine personal Facebook account are required.
4. To enter into the prize draw, simply visit the Promoter’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/carpetgallop) and reply to the Promoter’s “Birthday Bonanza” post with the tag “#carpetgallopturns10” followed by name of your favourite horse fictional or real. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. The opening date for entries is 18:00 hrs on Tuesday 2 July 2019. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 hrs on Tuesday 30 July 2019. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed dues to a technical fault, technical malfunction computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
7. Ten winners will be randomly selected by computer on the 31 July 2019(the “Draw Date”).
8. Each winner will receive one prize from the selection of ten (10) prizes. The first name drawn will be selected for one of the ten options, the second name will be selected for one of the nine options and so on until all prizes are claimed.
9. Any costs incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winners.
10. Each winner will be notified on the Draw Date by way of private message via the Facebook account they used to enter and will be provided with details of to how to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize before midnight on 1 Aug 2019 then the prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
11.The prizes 2-9 will be sent to each winner by post within ten (10) days of the Promoter receiving that winner’s postal address. Each winner is responsible for providing their correct postal address and the Promoter will not accept responsibility for any lost prizes and replacements cannot be sent.
12.The prizes for the winners are non-exchangeable non- negotiable non- transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prizes with alternative prizes of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
14. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of this prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
15. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who writes to the address set out in condition 1 (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within 30 days of the closing date stated in condition 5. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at the address set out in condition 1. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
16. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
18. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
19. Personal data provided by you in entering this prize draw will be processed by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this prize draw. Entry to this prize draw will be deemed as your consent to this processing. If you do not wish your personal data to be processed in this way, please do not enter this prize draw.
20. Personal data supplied during the course of this prize draw may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize. If you do not wish your personal data to be processed in this way, please do not enter this prize draw.
22. The ten (10) Prizes are as follows: Prize 1 – GTECH Topper. This is a 3 inch top up for a 20x40m arena. The winner is responsible to arrange their own haulage costs. A quote for haulage can be arranged by Carpet Gallop Limited. Haulage must be arranged from SY4 5BA.
Prize 2 – £250 carpet gallop surface voucher. This is valid on the following Carpet Gallop surfaces – Standalone fibre surface or Gtech topper based on a 20 x 40m arena. Cannot be used towards haulage costs.
Prize 3 – Family ticket to Chester Races (4th Aug). This ticket entitles 2 adults and their children under 18 entry to Chester Race course Family Day Open Course on 4th August 2019.
Prize 4 – 20 % off a carpet gallop product is valid for one the following products – coat, gilet, fleece show blanket (winner will be required to choose size), numnah, shampoo, grooming kit, standalone fibre surface (based on a 20x40m arena quote), GTech fibre topper (based on a 20x 40m arena quote). Voucher may only be used once.
Prize 5 – 20% off a carpet gallop product is valid for one the following products – coat, gilet, fleece show blanket (winner will be required to choose size), numnah, shampoo, grooming kit, standalone fibre surface (based on a 20x40m arena quote), GTech fibre topper (based on a 20x 40m arena quote). Voucher may only be used once.
Prize 6 – Carpet Gallop Coat
Prize 7 – 2 x Adult Tickets to Drayton Manor (valid until November 2019).
Prize 8 – Whitaker Ambassador Carpet Gallop Numnar
Prize 9 – Grooming Kit
Prize 10 – Shampoo
23. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook and entrants hereby acknowledge and agree that Facebook has no liability whatsoever in respect of these terms and conditions nor the prize draw to which they relate.
24. The prize draw shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.